Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Bachelor: Prince Edition

Introduction: For this piece we had to take an orginal fairytale or a group of fairytales and change them. One of my guilty pleasures is the show The Bachelor so I decided to tell as story about the bachelor using fairytale character. In every princess movie or story there is always a prince charming so I made the prince charming the bachelor.

Once upton a time in a far away land called Los Angelels the Bachelor: Prince Edition was coming to its final episode. The final contestants were Snow White, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty who were all fighting for love. One tiara was on the platform, three beautiful princesses stood before Charming, but only one could be his wife.
"Do you know at this point which princess you are going to pick?" the Fairy Gid Mother asked Charming.
"Honestly Fairy God Mother, at this point I have no idea who will get the last tiara. Tey are all beautiful girls and I really appreciate that they have been so open with their hearts. They have been so vulnerable throughout this journey," Charming said, "to tell you the truth I want them all."
"I am so sorry Charming but unfortunately you can only pick one. Okay let's see what the girls have to say," said the Fairy God Mother.
"Why do you think that you and Charming are the best fit?" the Fairy God Mother asked Snow White.
"Well at the home town date, Charming got along with all the dwarves, except Grumpy of course and I could just see Charming fitting in with the family so well." Snow White answered.
"What about uou Cinderella, why do you think you have a connection with Charming?" the Fairy God Mother asked.
"He is the first person I have met that hasn't made me clean, it is so nice, plus one time I lost my shoe and he was genorous enough to retrun it to me. He is so kind I could really see a future with him," said Cinderella.
"Last but not least why do you think you have a connection with Charming," the Fairy God Mother asked Sleeping Beauty.
"Well he was a horse, which is pretty awesome. Sometimes I fall asleep on our dates, but he is always really nice about it and wakes me up so I can enjoy the rest of our time together," said Sleeping Beauty.
"Thos were great answers ladies," said teh Fair God Mother,"But the night has finally come, and at this point no one knows who Charming will give the last tiara to. Will it be the girl who lives with seven dwarves, the gril who cleans and loses shoes, or the girl who falls asleep?"
The Fairy God Mother came out. "Princesses this is the last tiara tonight, Charming whenever you're ready," said the Fairy God Mother who then flew out of the room. Charming picked up the last tiara and held it in his hands which were beginning to sweat.
"First ladies I would like to say that I have fallen in love with all of you and would like you all to be my wives but apparently in my contract it says that I can only pick one of you so sorry, but this is how it has to be," said Charming.
Intense music started playing in the background and right when Charming was going to pick, but suddenly Sleeping Beauty fainted.
"Umm okay so I wasn't really going to pick her anyway is there any way we can just put her in the car without her waking up and send her home?" said Charming.
The Fairy God Mother came in and put a spell on Sleeping Beauty so that she floated in mid air and took her out to the limo which would drive her home.
"Okay Charming you may continue," said the Fairy God Mother.
Just then Grumpy, one of the seven dwarves, entered the room.
"Snow White, I know I am Grumpy, but you are the only one who makes me happy and I love you. Please don't marry Charming," said Grumpy.
"Oh Grumpy, I love you too," said Snow White who bent down to kiss Grumpy as they exited the room.
"Well," said Charming,"Cinderella will you accept this tiara?"
"Honestly Charming you are great guy but I need to focus on my career. I am starting my own cleaning business," she said enthusiastically.
"Great, I am all alone. Well um Fairy God Mother, will you accept this tiara and do me the honor of becoming my wife?" asked Charming.
"Oh Charming, I thought you would never ask," said the Fairy God Mother.
Charming and the Fairy God Mother got married and lived happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment