Thursday, May 23, 2013

Philosophy of Life

Introduction: I wrote down what drives me through my life, why I do the things I do. I wrote down my philosophy of life. I wrote it at the beginning of the year, and in this case I believe it has changed within the time frame of then and now, yet the basic underlying principles behind my claim I still stand by. 

I believe in the power of the individual.  I think life is about finding who you are and growing as a person.  We all see qualities of people we like and dislike and we try to make a person that reflects our experiences.  Although, no matter how hard we try, there are some characteristics about ourselves that we just can’t change.  I believe life is not just about trying to be the person you know you want to be but accepting your flaws and mistakes.
I also believe life is about embracing the world but knowing you can’t do everything.  It is true you may only live once but what becomes most important to you changes over time so you should think twoice about making a decision that will alter your life.  
We have been given a beautiful world from God, atleast that is my opinion.  We have to go out and try new experiences and travel and grow old with the people we love.  Our present sets the path for our future families so it is important to remember that when going through life.  Life on earth is only a glimpse of the future after death.  I believe we have heaven to look forward to.  I believe that we should be the best version of ourself so when we look back we can be proud who we came to be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment